Job Title: Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist Chemical Biology
Job Number: 32783
Location: 200 BERKELEY STREET 18TH FLOOR Boston, MA 02116
We are searching for a creative, resourceful, and passionate (chemical) proteomics scientist to join our mission of developing small molecule oncology therapeutics. The role requires an individual with a proven track record of technical proficiency and scientific creativity in discovery proteomics. The candidate will have a strong desire to build interdisciplinary skills and will be a key team player in the broader company objectives. The role will report to the Head of Chemical Biology & Proteomics.
- Key contributor to the establishment and future growth of internal proteomics capabilities
- Identify and leverage external partners with complementary knowledge and capabilities to achieve team goals
- Independently design, execute, and communicate experiments to achieve the broader proteomics team goals and enable key NewCo project decisions
- Provide timely and well-organized presentations at regular project meetings
- Collaborate effectively with all NewCo team members
- Doctoral degree (PhD) or equivalent industry experience in proteomics, chemical biology, analytical chemistry or related discipline
- Hands on experience in discovery proteomics including sample preparation, analytical method development, instrument operation, and data analysis
- Demonstrated technical proficiency, scientific creativity, independent thought, and ability to effectively collaborate with others
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, innovative environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient. Excellent problem-solving ability and attention to detail are critical.
- Ability to work independently while also developing important relationships with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex issues in a simple way and to orchestrate plans to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- Must excel in a multidisciplinary environment as an integral team member across several project teams.
- Embrace culture of patient first
- This role will require the ability and willingness to work in our Lexington, MA site.
To apply for this job please visit k7y.pl.