Job Title: Senior Recruiting Partner/Managing Partner – Sci.Bio Internal (hybrid remote/on-site)
Job Number: 31538
How much more relaxed, in-control, efficient, and successful could you be if you had extensive autonomy over your day to day schedule, initiatives, expectations, goals, and opportunities to be creative and to change directions as desired? You’ve never worked somewhere like Sci.Bio Recruiting! Reduce your attendance at “meetings for the sake of meetings,” decide how to run your day and run your desk, choose and your own clients and candidates, and own an entire division of the business to build and grow! Sci.bio is a uniquely positioned, diversified biopharma recruiting firm. We are raising the bar and changing the rules of biopharma recruitment by offering our clients flexible, value-oriented recruiting options for filling their Scientific, Clinical, Medical, Engineering and G&A job openings. Our recruiters and team members enjoy a unique set of compensation, benefits and incentives that other firms simply can’t match! Find out how we are changing the landscape in biopharma recruitment with a no-nonsense, high value approach.
- We’re seeking an experienced full-cycle recruiter to own our division of HR and Talent Acquisition staffing for our biotech clients.
- Our ideal fit is someone available to work a mostly remote schedule, with flexibility to go on-site to our Braintree (MA) office for team office days, relationship building, and special outings (such as company-sponsored volunteer events). 100% remote applicants are also welcome to apply!
- This is a full time position with extensive autonomy, with access to tools and resources to drive your success (including access to LinkedIn Recruiter, posting jobs on various job boards, tools and shortcuts to help you gather contact information for clients and candidates, an established client and candidate database, collaboration with our Sourcing Team and other division leaders regarding business development tactics, client and candidate newsletters sent on your behalf, and more)!
- All clients and candidates are focused within the Biotech and Pharmaceutical industry, nationwide.
- This role begins as a Senior Recruiting Partner, with a growth path toward Managing Partner.
- This role includes a base salary and outstanding commission potential!
- FTE position. Benefits summary is available for review.
- This role involves business development (including analysis and maintenance of existing & prior client accounts, targeting and outreach to prospective new clients), and full cycle recruiting for contract and permanent roles within biotech Human Resources and Recruitment-related positions.
- You will engage with existing and prospective clients to analyze their staffing needs and make win-win recommendations based on our flexible, value-oriented recruiting options, which may include recruitment services in a contingent, retained, Executive, or RPO model.
- You will conduct outreach and relationship management with diverse candidates across all levels of positions within HR and human resources, from junior administrative and coordinator candidates to senior executive-level (VP, Director, etc) candidates.
- Your duties will include assisting with or writing job descriptions for clients, posting jobs, sourcing for candidates, scheduling candidate intake calls, submitting qualified candidates directly to clients, scheduling client/candidate interviews, and influencing clients and candidates toward accepted job offers. You will also assist with account and relationship management for working consultants, placed candidates, and existing client accounts.
- Additionally, you will serve as a valued team member contributing to our company culture through collaboration with peers, discussion of potential initiatives, contributing to mentorship opportunities, and communicating ideas to continue improving and strengthening our inclusive, respectful, enthusiastic, and rewarding workplace!
A Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Science/Engineering disciplines.
Must have 3 (+) years of progressive recruitment agency experience
Proven ability to operate efficiently with limited oversight, and consistently deliver outstanding customer service to job applicants and clients.
Energetic, personable, diligent, likes to collaborate with others but also “win” for themselves.
Outstanding communication skills both written and spoken.
Positive, “can do” attitude, strong desire to win, willingness to work to drive results.
Entrepreneurial, creative and gritty, comfortable influencing others toward solutions.
To apply for this job please visit k7y.pl.