Job Title: Biotechnology Recruiting Senior Partner
Job Number: 19477
Location: Cambridge, MA
About the role:
Sci.bio Recruiting is seeking an entrepreneurial, client driven recruiting partner to support a wide range of onsite recruitment according to client specifications. This an on-site role and is one of several roles open with our highly visible biopharma clients.
This modular role will adapt with client need and scope. The role will lead scientific, clinical and technical recruitment efforts for brand name and emerging biopharma companies and requires a consultative, high touch approach.
This isn’t another “contract recruiting” role. It’s an opportunity to become a partner in an innovative new firm where you can reap reap the rewards of your entrepreneurial capability. This means all of the flexibility of contract recruiting with much of the support and benefits of a full-time position:
We offer the best benefits and perks of any firm: :
-Well subsidized health, dental vision
-Matching 401k Plan
-A full range of support for all of your recruiting activity
-Short Term/Long term Disability Insurance, AD&D
-Built in candidate sourcing support
Areas of responsibility will include:
· Perform full cycle recruiting activities including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, negotiating and extending offers with both client on-site and off-site support
· Sourcing and developing a pipeline of active and passive job seekers using networking, professional organizations, the internet, direct sourcing and referrals
· Partner with hiring managers to develop a recruitment strategy to attract top talent and to meet hiring deadlines, through pre-interview meetings and post-interview debriefs
· Facilitate the interview process and assessment of talent
· Prepare candidate offer packages, negotiate and extend job offers and coordinate on-boarding for newly hired employees.
· Track progress/metrics and provide regular updates, use client ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems)to manage requisitions, candidates, etc.
· Augment the existing Sci.bio team with your unique experience and spin in any of the following areas:
Client Development, Candidate Sourcing and Attraction, Electronic Marketing & SEO, Vetting Behavioral & Competency interviewing, Workforce Planning, ATS& CRM implementation /optimization, staffing automation, & efficiency, cold calling, objections, negotiation
Minimum of Four year degree preferably in a medical, scientific or technical discipline, MS, PhD and MD candidates are encouraged to apply.
· Minimum of 2+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience including corporate and agency
. Outstanding candidate sourcing and lead development experience
· Demonstrated ability to evaluate candidates for cultural fit as well as conduct interviews in a manner that creates an “experience” for the candidates
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
· Excellent prioritization and judgment skills
Uncanny customer service and problem solving skills.
· Positive, “can-do” attitude with “winning” Spirit and sense of urgency
· Past experience with behavioral & competency interviewing
· Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency. Will collaborate with Recruiting Coordinators and other members of Talent acquisition team. ATS & CRM administration·
- Must be local to Boston/Cambridge/Providence geographies
- A strong entrepreneurial track record and strong work ethic
- Customer obsessed
- Highly adaptable and not easily discouraged
- performs well under pressure and tight deadlines
- A willingness to dedicate 1 hour per month to a non-profit cause of your choice.