Job Title: Senior Associate, Analytical Development
Job Number: 29776
Location: Santa Monica, CA
We are seeking an initiative-taking individual to join our Analytical Development (AD) team (Santa Monica, USA). This role will focus on the development of molecular biological assays and bioinformatics activities using for characterizing engineered TCR T-cell therapy. AD associate will also contribute to the establishment of molecular biological laboratory and bioinformatic workflows together with our personalized TCR selection team in Netherland.
- Perform Next Generation sequencing (NGS) assays for characterizing T-cell therapy, such as targeted sequencing and RNA sequencing using Illumina, Oxford Nanopore or NanoString.
- Implement and operate liquid handlers for nucleotide extraction and library preparation.
- Participate in cell preparations, including tissue preps and cell isolation for NGS workflow.
- Work closely with Neogene’s T cell therapy BioIT team in analyzing data, reporting and quality assessment of pipeline results.
- Assist the instrument procurement and operation of AD Molecular Biology laboratory.
- Support qualification and validation of NGS assays using ddPCR, ELISA and other immunology assays.
- MS in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related discipline or BS with 3+ years of relevant academic or industry experience.
- First-hand Experience in using Next Generation Sequencing platforms (Illumina, Oxford nanopore, Pacific Bio or NanoString) is essential.
- Experience in other PCR-based and cell-based analytical assays (ELISA, flow cytometry, multi-omics or ddPCR) is a plus.
- Meticulous laboratory skills and record keeping abilities.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills for scientific studies and projects.
- Enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic start-up company environment and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
We offer the opportunity to join a highly dynamic growth-stage biotech company. You can expect a collaborative environment created by a team with deep scientific expertise and an industrial track-record in T cell therapies. We value pro-active team-players who pursue their goals with dedication, endurance and a daring mindset. If you share our commitment to make a difference to patients in need, we can provide a unique opportunity to be a major contributor to the success of a well-positioned, well-financed growth-stage biotechnology company.
To apply for this job please visit k7y.pl.