Job Title: Research Associate/Senior Research Associate, Process Development
Job Number: 29777
Location: Santa Monica, CA
We are seeking a highly motived, data-driven researcher to join our Process Development (PD) team as a Research Associate/Senior Research Associate. The successful candidate should have a knowledge of basic immunology principles, bioprocess development, and cGMP manufacturing. The candidate should also have experience in primary cell culture (T cells preferred), in different formats including flasks and bags. This role will support the development of a clinical manufacturing process of engineered T cells with patient-derived neo-antigen specific TCRs. The candidate will also be part of a team involved in implementing technology and participating in technology transfer to the clinical setting.
- Execution of process development studies to develop, optimize, scale-up and transfer cGMP manufacturing processes
- Perform cell culture of T cells in multiple formats including flasks, bags, and bioreactors
- Collaborate within the project team to interpret study results and contribute to technical discussions for subsequent study design.
- Prepare and review experimental proposals, technical reports, SOPs and manufacturing batch records.
- Work collaboratively within PD group and cross-functionally with other groups to meat Tech Ops organization goals
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- MS degree in Immunology, Cell Biology, Molecular biology, Bioengineering, or relevant degrees with 1+ years relevant industry experience or BS degree with 2+ years relevant industry experience.
- Experience in technical development of cell and gene therapy or biologics in early and late development setting
- Hands-on experience in cell and gene therapy, specifically in T cells is highly desirable
- Experience in Flow Cytometry his highly desired
- Knowledge of cGMP manufacturing and regulations and practical experience in GMP operations is highly desirable
- Knowledge of QbD, DOE and appropriate statistical analysis for process development
- Ability to think critically, analytically and have demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving skills based on deductive reasoning
We offer the opportunity to join a highly dynamic growth-stage biotech company. You can expect a collaborative environment created by a team with deep scientific expertise and an industrial track-record in T cell therapies. We value pro-active team-players who pursue their goals with dedication, endurance and a daring mindset. If you share our commitment to make a difference to patients in need, we can provide a unique opportunity to be a major contributor to the success of a well-positioned, well-financed growth-stage biotechnology company.
To apply for this job please visit k7y.pl.