Job Title: Research Associate / Senior Research Associate, Molecular Biology
Job Number: 32649
Location: Cambridge, MA
We are looking for candidates who enjoy working in a team and can leverage the growth opportunities that an early startup provides. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone excited about cell therapy development and pioneering scientific efforts. We seek a highly motivated, creative, and detail-oriented individual to play a vital role in the scale-up of our genetic improvement platform, engaging in discovery and product development projects. The Research Associate / Senior Research Associate, Molecular Biology, will support various aspects of our molecular biology platform, including vector design, production, and gene expression assays in-vitro and in-vivo. The ideal candidate will be technically talented at designing, producing, and testing novel expression vectors utilizing the latest molecular biology, and gene expression approach.
- This is a bench-focused position Responsible for the design, execution, and interpretation of experiments to develop novel non-viral vectors for our RBCEV-based gene delivery platform.
- Document experimental data in ELN on time
- Present data to the Molecular Biology team as well as the broader program teams.
- Develop new scientific and technical skills to support vector development
- Develop project management skills to support multiple projects with constantly changing priorities
- B.S. or M.S. degree in biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, bioengineering, or a related field
- 1 to 3 years of hands-on experience with gene expression vector design and construction
- Participate in molecular and cellular biology experiments, including but not limited to DNA/RNA purification and isolation, DNA and protein gel electrophoresis, DNA/RNA enzymatic treatment and manipulation, PCR/QRT-PCR, mammalian cell (tissue) culture, cell transfection, and transduction methods
- Familiarity with modern techniques used for DNA synthesis, vector assembly, and cell line-based-reporter assays
- Hands-on experience with software used to analyze DNA sequencing data
- Strong organizational skills and ability to interpret data to generate conclusions
- A collaborative attitude with a desire to learn while delivering high-quality results
To apply for this job please visit k7y.pl.