Job Title: Research Associate / Senior Research Associate, Discovery
Job Number: 32647
Location: North Cambridge, MA 02139
Carmine’s Discovery team in Cambridge is looking for an Research Associate / Senior Research Associate, Discovery to join our exciting journey to develop the next generation of gene therapy. This individual will have broad responsibilities to deliver discovery projects and support research needs within the organization. An ideal candidate is independent, meticulous, technically competent, and able to work efficiently across multiple projects.
- Carry out and analyze in vitro and/or in vivo experimental studies to advance RBCEV gene therapy platform and pipelines
- Evaluate and interpret collected data and prepare oral presentations or written reports.
- Contribute to experiment design, troubleshooting, and scientific discussions to achieve R&D milestones
- Document experimental data and inventories on electronic lab notebook.
- Contribute to building a culture that embraces scientific excellence, integrity, and innovation
- Support the continued creation and expansion of the company’s intellectual property
- BS/MS in Biology or a related field with relevant industry/academic experience.
- Basic laboratory techniques that include cell culture, flow cytometry,and molecular biology
- Prior in vivo mouse experience (mouse handling, injections, and routine bleeding) is a plus
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Highly motivated, collaborative, and the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial and multidisciplinary environment
To apply for this job please visit k7y.pl.