Job Title: Sr/Scientific Recruiting Associate
Job Number: 33274
Location: San Diego, CA
Sci.bio Recruiting is seeking an entrepreneurial and outgoing recruiting associate to support current client projects. The best suited individuals have a passion and background in life sciences and are capable of working in a less structured, fast-paced environment. In this role you’ll be supporting both RPO and executive search projects and learning hands-on life-science recruitment
This position can remotely-based but with preference given to those in the Greater Boston area.
In this role you won’t need to worry about sales quotas, cold calling and client visits but you will need to be customer service driven, possess a positive attitude and have a growth mindset . Individuals who have worked in worked in customer facing roles with a backgrounds or education in science, clinical or engineering roles are encouraged to apply.
- Facilitate communication between candidates; drive sourcing, recruitment, and business development efforts
- Assist with interview processes (sourcing, scheduling and follow-up communication.
- Help to develop and represent Sci.bio’s employer brand across multiple online resources
- Post jobs to online venues, social media, career and academic sites
- Maintain and analyze recruiting metrics, and maintain ownership of our proprietary Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Actively participate in the growth of Sci.bio by reinforcing company culture and develop positive client and candidate relationships
- Anticipate project demands and requirements and provide preemptive service
- Support internal development projects, new recruiting initiatives and training other members on best practices
- Participate in networking events and conferences
- Engage in team building activities, volunteering and social events, maintain a pay-it-forward attitude
- BS/BA, and a passion for networking and interacting with others; a background/education in clinical/scientific/engineering is highly preferred
- Exemplary background in customer service, (i.e. retail, hospitality, restaurant, etc.)
- Effective IT capabilities including working knowledge of MS Office and Google Apps and openness to learning new systems and cloud SaaS
- High degree of professionalism, sense of urgency, follow-up skills, and reliability
- Outstanding communication skills both written and oral, with strong attention to detail
- An effective self-manager who can work in a less structured environment
- Driven by helping others and solving problems
- 1+ year of staffing customer interaction (on-site) or recruitment agency experience in a high volume environment.