Job Title: Instrument & Control Technician
Job Number: 32920
Location: Quincy, MA
Our client is seeking highly motivated Instrument Technician to perform field work on instrument and controls installation and repair in a manufacturing workplace. The candidate must be able to work in a team based environment with a flexible schedule including overtime.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and calibrate Industrial Process Control Instrumentation; pressure, temperature, flow, levels, environmental analyzers etc.
- Responsible for ordering replacement parts and maintaining parts inventory
- Responsible for recording and maintaining data sheets, technical documentation
- maintenance sheets and records, MSDS safety records, etc.
- Willingness to support after hours troubleshooting calls and services requests
- Responsible for resolving process production problems
- Complete equipment maintenance inspection logs
- Peer and management information sharing
- Customer/supplier, tenant and vendor interface
MA Journeymen Electrical License preferred
Self motivated, capable of working independently and within a team environment.
Possess a strong mechanical aptitude and be proficient troubleshooting and repairing mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical equipment and devices.
Ability to work at heights.
Self starter and able to prioritize events and switch focus rapidly.
Able to understand and mark up P&IDS, Loop Sheets and drawings.
Familiarity with PLC’s and DCS systems, Allen Bradley and Honeywell would be a plus.
Ability to communicate effectively with vendors, engineering staff, other technicians and production personnel.
To apply for this job please visit k7y.pl.