Job Title: Clinical Project Manager
Job Number: 29963
As a Clinical Project Manager, you will play a key role in the execution of the company’s full study offering. We are looking for an experienced project manager who can execute our Project Management strategy and deliver fast, high quality studies. As part of your role, you’ll partner closely with other leaders across the company, contributing to our broader Clinical Trial Engine strategy and build out.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Using industry knowledge, experience, and first-principles thinking to refine our strategy for delivering key study services, with a primary focus on Project Management.
- Leading execution of the company's initial portfolio of POC, Phase II, and real-world evidence studies, including oversight of trial performance, management of vendors, and leadership of cross-functional study teams.
- Developing clinical trial timelines and budgets, and ensuring study teams deliver against time, quality, and cost targets.
- Partnering with cross-functional teams from Operations, Data Management, Medical, Engineering, QA, and more to develop capabilities.
- Represent the company to study sponsors, including driving reporting and updates, where appropriate.
- Lend industry expertise across the company, helping us plot our route toward making clinical trials faster, more efficient, and higher quality.
Skills, abilities, and knowledge
- Critical thinker with the ability to step back and rethink legacy assumptions in the clinical research space; should be able to point to what’s wrong, and how you would do it differently if starting from scratch.
- Excellent cross-functional partnership skills; you know how to work across an organization to achieve objectives and meet timelines.
- Superior written and oral communication skills; can synthesize complex concepts and deliver messages clearly.
- Competency with data analysis: should have intermediate+ ability with Excel, and fluency with managing to metrics and key performance indicators.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years clinical research industry experience
- 3+ years of clinical project management experience at a biopharma company or CRO
- BS required, preferably in life sciences or a related field; advanced degree preferred
To apply for this job please visit k7y.pl.