Job Title: BioHire Writer-Editor
Job Number: 34113
Sci.bio is seeking a part-time Senior Staff Writer/Editor for a groundbreaking Recruiting Trade publication exclusively dedicated to Life Science recruitment and hiring. In this role, you will be responsible for content creation, community engagement, and creative efforts across digital and print media. You'll collaborate with colleagues to produce insightful coverage of Life Science recruitment trends. Ideal candidates have writing/editing experience in Life Science recruitment, exceptional communication skills, creative flair, and strong collaboration abilities.
- Creating compelling original content for quarterly print publications.
- Develop and edit thought provoking pieces that pertain to Life Science/Biopharma Recruitment and Hiring
- Assist with social channel content and building community networks.
- Help plan and write future story ideas for digital, print and social networks
- Help with creative efforts that further convey stories and information for producers.
- Drive ser engagement with best practices of content creation for the Biopharma hiring professionals.
- Implement content tactics to drive audience retention and page views, and enhance the user experience.
- Develop relationships with Recruiters, Technical hiring managers and HR professionals in the life science sector along with other expert sources
- Attend meetings, conferences and events as needed for story coverage.
What you bring to the team:
- Minimum of five years of business writing and media experience required, preferably in B2B media and agriculture.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, ag communications, English or related discipline
- Excellent creative and photography skills
- Proficiency in MS Office product suite, Outlook.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented and able to meet daily deadlines.
- Passion for storytelling and interacting with people.
- SEO experience.
- Social media experience