Job Title: VP of Discovery and Cell Engineering (I/O)
Job Number: 31942
nhe candidate will be responsible for Discovery strategy, design,
optimization and application of novel genetic approaches to build next-generation pipeline. He/she
will need to develop and execute high throughput approaches of genetic engineering. The
successful candidate will lead internal scientists and external resources and will work closely with multi-disciplinary groups and lead multiple and complex projects. This position is based in US and reports to CSO.
- Lead internal research strategy including discovery efforts as they relate to cell therapy approaches.
- Build and lead next-gen cell engineering team
- Develop and execute novel genetic engineering strategies to support next-gen pipeline
- Establish high throughput and automated methodology including multiplex engineering and functional screening assays
- Work with cross-functional teams including computational groups to identify novel editing approaches
- Adhere to a culture of personal accountability and teamwork
- Train, mentor and develop team members, work effectively oeer groups with team to meet
- PhD degree with post-doctoral training in cell biology, immunology, molecular/cell biology or related field
- 8+ years of pharma or biotech experience in genetic engineering, cell therapy or related fields
- Deep understanding in the field of T cell biology and immunoncology
- Extensive experience in high throughput screening and synthetic biology approaches
- Experience in building, managing, and leading teams
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic and highly collaborative environment
- Excellent in effective communication
To apply for this job please visit k7y.pl.