Job Title: Talent Representative
Job Number: 32055
Location: Woburn, MA
Talent Representatives supports the Talent Management & Talent Acquisition departments in the development and delivery of a broad array of talent programs to attract, retain and grow engaged colleagues and leaders. In this role you will provide day to day, operational support ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of programs. This position reports to the Talent Management Director.
- Drive the successful launch of training & development programs in the region, including coordinating participant communications, managing web conferencing software, selecting venues (for live, in-person programs), distributing course materials, and communicating with vendors.
- Serve as producer for key programs so that live, online sessions developed internally are of the highest standard, run efficiently, and are seen as world-class events.
- Partner with the Global Sales Effectiveness team to run Core Advanced and Core Fundamentals— the global on-boarding program offered to all new-hires worldwide.
- Assist in driving communication, utilization and administration of the Performance module by writing how-to e-mails, creating job aids, developing educational materials and maintaining the system.
- Create, distribute, and manage participant evaluations to promote continuous program improvements and maintain accurate metrics.
- Assist in maintaining the e-learning platform (SAPLitmos) so that content can be easily disseminated by trainers and found by target audiences.
- In collaboration with the Director of Talent Management, you will manage our internal learning and development request approval process and website.
- Partner with other HR colleagues to compile data and develop presentations that showcase HR metrics.
- Coordinate Americas onboarding for new hires that start in the region to ensure engagement and a positive employee experience in week 1
- Ambassador for the candidate experience, by being onsite you can help support the Talent Acquisition team with managing interviews.
- Support the Director Talent Acquisition on job postings, employment branding and special programs such as summer internships, mobility and talent exchange programs
- May be deployed within Human Resources to other assignments and groups as needed
- Complete formal training as required.
- Observe and comply with all Corporate Policies.
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Quality System procedures, work instructions and other Quality System requirements.
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Health, Safety and Environment Management System procedures, instructions, and other requirements.
- BA/BS in human resources or another related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in human resources, talent acquisition or talent management areas
- Exceptional writing, organizational and communications skills.
- Keen attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
- Ability to work on multiple detailed projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills and adept at anticipating and planning for deadlines and working effectively with senior members of the firm.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented with a sense of urgency and strong follow up skills
- Have the desire to grow your career within HR
- Self-directed, forward thinker who can bring new ideas to the forefront based on evaluating trends and external best practices
- People first attitude – your goal is to ensure every experience with you and the HR organization is positive
- You have strong business ethics and ability to work in a confidential environment
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from data and to effectively present findings
- Proficiency in MS Office including Outlook and advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
To apply for this job please visit k7y.pl.