Job Title: Sr Recruiting Consultant
Job Number: 31893
Location: Boston, MA
This individual will provide strategic and tactical recruitment support and project oversight. S/he will interface extensively with members of the client leadership team and provide thought leadership in talent acquisition. While the main focus will be on talent delivery, there will be talent acquisition process/program development and implementation responsibilities in addition to the following:
- Partner with hiring managers to develop a recruitment strategy to attract top talent and to meet hiring deadlines, through pre-interview meetings and post-interview debriefs
- Facilitate the interview process and assessment of talent
- Cultivate a rich pipeline of active and passive job seekers using networking, professional organizations, the internet, direct sourcing and referrals
- Prepare candidate offer packages, negotiate and extend job offers and coordinate on-boarding for newly hired employees.
- May mange one or more junior recruiters/coordinators
- Manage vendors and agencies supporting recruitment efforts
- Track progress/metrics and provide regular updates, use client ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems)to manage requisitions, candidates, etc.
- Augment the existing Sci.bio team with your unique experience and spin in any of the following areas:
- Client Development, Candidate Sourcing and Attraction, Electronic Marketing & SEO, Vetting Behavioral & Competency interviewing, diversitiy initiatives, workforce planning, ATS& CRM implementation /optimization, staffing automation, & efficiency, candidate cold calling, objections, negotiation
- 3+ years of Full-cycle corporate, biopharma, recruiting experience with outstanding customer service skills
- Minimum of a four year degree prefferably in a technical or scientific discipline
- Outstanding candidate sourcing and lead development experience
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate candidates for cultural fit as well as conduct interviews in a manner that creates an “experience” for the candidates
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent prioritization and judgment skills
- Uncanny customer service and problem solving skills.
- Positive, "can-do" attitude with "winning" Spirit and sense of urgency
- Past experience with behavioral & competency interviewing
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency. Will collaborate with Recruiting Coordinators and other members of Talent acquisition team. ATS & CRM administration·
- Minimum of 2+ years of agency recruitiment
- A strong entrepreneurial track record and strong work ethic
- Customer obsessed
- Highly adaptable and not easily discouraged
- performs well under pressure and tight deadlines
- A willingness to dedicate 1 hour per month to a non-profit cause of your choice.
To apply for this job please visit k7y.pl.