Job Title: Sr. Manager FACS Core Facility
Job Number: 32344
Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Oversee daily operation and all aspects of the flow cytometry shared resources.
- Apply flow cytometry and cell sorting technologies to address key research questions
- Design and develop specialized methods and /or techniques to provide new protocols in cytometric procedures and assays
- Lead in Flow cytometry support, daily QC, monthly maintenance, vendor service and preventative maintenance scheduling, instrument standardization, database management
- Serve as a flow cytometry expert with in-depth technical knowledge for projects across R&D groups
- Lead flow cytometry core facility with critical thinking and problem solving.
- Train FACS users, conduct training sessions and/or workshops on basic and advanced techniques.
- Make regular communication with R&D scientists on the usage, status, and performance of flow cytometry instrumentation
- Document, summarize, and present analyses to internal and external stakeholders
- BS with 10+ years or MS with 8+ years of experience
- Prior experience in managing a core flow cytometry resource facility in an academic or industry setting
- Exceptional technical background in biological sciences and complex flow cytometry assays with a demonstrated ability to interpret and evaluate FACS data
- Familiar with Cytek Aurora Cytometry and BD FACSAria cell or Sony sorter is required
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and technical) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills; Ability to tailor communication style to audience
- A capable, results-driven team-player motivated by contributing to the company and its mission
- Someone who thrives in a start-up environment and has a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude to achieve desired results
- An empathetic and engaging individual who listens well, is responsive, and will develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Someone who desires to grow as a person, enjoys helping others grow, is willing to be the absolute best version of themselves through mentorship, hard work, and reflection
Apply for job
To apply for this job please visit k7y.pl.