Job Title: Senior Research Associate/Associate Scientist, DMPK
Job Number: 29529
Location: Cambridge, MA
- Contribute to the bioanalytical and biomarker development and qualification using multitude of bioanalytical methods (ELISA, MSD, LC-MS, RT-PCR, qPCR, and cell-based assays) to support discovery, preclinical development.
- Implement the established methods for sample analysis.
- Compile and analyze data using Softmax, spreadsheets or other data analysis tools.
- Transfer of bioanalytical and biomarker methods to CROs and help with management of outsourced studies.
- Write SOPs and other technical reports as needed.
- Stay compliant with applicable regulations and lab policies.
- Good collaboration and communication skills.
- MS./PhD with at least 1-3 years’ relevant experience in industry.
- Experience with the development of a broad range of analytical methodologies for characterization of oligonucleotides
- Knowledge of GLP requirements and ICH guidelines desirable
- Experience within a start-up or small biotech environment a plus
- Hands on experience with immunoassay method development, optimization and validation.
- Experience with ELISA and immunoassay development, familiarity with molecular methods
- Bioanalytical assay design experience
- Ability to trouble shoot, independently perform root cause analysis for method investigations.
- Proven ability in technical writing
- Time management and project management skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative work environment with a team
- Experience with LC-MS and LC-MS/MS based bioanalytical methods is a plus