Job Title: Senior Research Associate, Process Development
Job Number: 23220
Location: Lexington, MA 02421
We are seeking a highly motivated and scientifically rigorous individual to join the Research and Process Development team as a Senior Research Associate. The position will report to the Director of the group and will focus on process development for drug products.
- Conduct experiments for advancing understanding and further developing drug product formulation processes
- Assist in establishing process parameters, improving manufacturing processes, scale up and characterize drug product processes
- Support drafting new and revising existing batch records/protocols for manufacture of drug product
- Contribute in writing/reviewing analytical method protocols/stability protocols
- Prepare technical reports and presentations for clear communication of scientific findings across interdisciplinary teams
B.S./M.S. in Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Biochemistry
0 – 6 years of relevant experience in process development, scale-up, tech transfer and working in manufacturing/production group.
Direct experience with messenger RNA encapsulation/quantification/characterization/handling is preferred
Experience with biophysical characterization assays for delivery systems.
Experience with lyophilization development would be a plus
Works collaboratively within group as well as within interdisciplinary teams
Manages time effectively demonstrating ability to perform multiple projects at one time
Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
Excellent organizational and communication skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Translate Bio is committed to equal employment opportunity. All applicants must have authorization to work in the U.S.