Deciphera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Job Title: Senior/Principal SAS Programmer
Job Number: 23922
Location: Waltham, MA 02451
We are seeking a Senior/Principal SAS Programmer. This position will report to the Director,of Statistical programming and be located in the Waltham, MA office.
- Works collaboratively with other functions to ensure clarity, accuracy and consistency of case report forms (CRFs), develop and comply with project/study programming standards and specifications according to regulatory guidelines
- Programs for SDTM data mapping and creation of ADaM datasets and the corresponding specifications according to CDISC standards
- Programs TLFs for implementation of the statistical analysis plans and for AdHoc analysis in clinical trial of all phases
- Performs programming QC on TLFs
- Tracks clinical trial milestones and works with vendors for statistical reporting deliverables.
- Maintains records for all assigned projects and archiving of trial/project analysis and associated documentation
- Understands and performs in accordance with regulatory standards, and drug development principles
- Responsible for the creation and accuracy of Regulatory submission data and clinical summary report package
- Plans, develops, tests, and documents SAS macros for programming efficiency
- 6+ years (Principal) and 4+ years (Senior) in statistical programming within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Strong understanding of clinical trial processes and statistical programming requirements for regulatory submissions
- Excellent SAS Software Programming skills, including Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS/GRAPH and macro development
- Ability to define and implement CDISC compliant SDTM and ADaM data and specifications
- Oncology experience is a plus