Job Title: Senior Manager, Patient Engagement and Advocacy
Job Number: 34267
The Senior Manager for Patient Advocacy will lead and support clinical programs in caring for patients. They'll make plans to involve advocates, be the main contact for important people inside and outside the company, and make sure the goals for involving advocates are met.
- Make plans and put them into action to help clinical programs move forward.
- Look at outside groups and figure out which ones are important to work with.
- Start and oversee projects and partnerships with patients to get their perspective on research and help with clinical trials.
- Work closely with different teams inside the company.
- Build and manage relationships with patient groups globally.
- Attend external meetings and talk to patients about the company.
- Lead efforts to understand and share the patient perspective.
- Help create and improve awareness programs for medicines.
- Make sure communication materials are good and on time.
- Follow legal rules for working with patient groups.
- Stay updated on new ideas in patient advocacy and use them for the company's programs.
- Need a bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of experience in patient advocacy, communications, or related fields in biopharmaceuticals. If you have an advanced degree, 3 years of experience is enough.
- Should know about the challenges faced by people with serious illnesses and be passionate about helping them.
- Familiar with the biopharmaceutical industry, including legal and regulatory guidelines.
- Experience in working with patient advocacy for new medicines before they are available. Understand the guidelines and best practices for patient advocacy in the US and Europe.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary range: $69-112K/year
Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
Short- and Long-Term Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO) – 3 weeks PTO and 16 Paid Holidays