Job Title: Scientific Recruiting Associate
Job Number: 12208
Location: Rockland, MA
Do you have a background in science and love interacting with people?
Are you customer-service driven and prone to going above and beyond to get the job done?
Do you enjoy using technology to solve problems and connect with other people?
Are you a life-long learner who strives to be your best?
We should talk!
Sci.bio Recruiting is seeking an entrepreneurial and outgoing Recruiting Associate or Recruiting Partner to drive internal and external recruiting projects for our biotechnology clients. The best suited individuals are those who are capable of working in a less structured, fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
This position can remotely-based but with preference given to those in the Greater Boston area.
In this role you won’t need to worry about sales quotas, cold calling and pitch decks! You will need a positive, continuous learning and service minded attitude. Individuals who have worked in technical, scientific, medical and clinical roles are encouraged to apply.
- Communicate with candidates, clients, and partners to drive sourcing, recruitment, and business development efforts, including:
- Assisting with interview processes (sourcing, scheduling, follow up, making recommendations for efficiency/best practices, and full candidate life cycle management)
- Helping to develop Sci.bio’s employer brand across multiple online resources
- Posting jobs to online venues, career and academic sites
- Maintaining and analyzing recruiting metrics, and maintaining ownership of our proprietary Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Actively participating in the growth of Sci.bio by helping to reinforce company culture, recruiting talent, and developing positive partner relationships
- Anticipating project demands and requirements and providing preemptive service
- Supporting internal development projects, new recruiting initiatives and training other members on best practices
- BS/BA, or advanced scientific/engineering degree in life science or physical science discipline
- 1+ year of staffing customer interaction (on-site) or recruitment agency experience in a high volume environment.
- Exemplary background in customer service, (i.e. retail, hospitality, restaurant, etc.)
- Strong IT capabilities including knowledge of MS Office and Google Apps and openness to learning new systems
- High degree of professionalism, sense of urgency, follow-up skills, and reliability
- Outstanding communication skills both written and oral, with strong attention to detail
- An effective self-manager who can work in a less structured environment
- Driven by helping others and solving problems
To apply for this job please visit k7y.pl.