Job Title: Scientific Recruiting Associate
Job Number: 12208
Location: Boston, MA
Do you have a background in science and love interacting with people?
Are you customer service driven and willing to go above and beyond to get the job done?
Do you enjoy using technology to solve problems, communicate to others and learn new things?
Sci.bio Recruiting is seeking an entrepreneurial and outgoing Recruiting Associate to manage internal and external recruiting recruiting projects for its biotechnology clients. In this position, you will manage processes and projects associated with both internal and external recruitment/fulfillment efforts for our clients in biopharma and life sciences. The best suited individuals are those who are capable of working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment with changing priorities. This position can be full or Part time and may be based in Rockland, Boston or Cambridge but will be home office based as well. In this role you won’t need to worry about sales quotas, cold calling and pitch decks but you will need a positive, continuous learning and service minded attitude. Individuals who have worked in technical, scientific, medical and clinical roles are encouraged to apply.
- Communicate with candidates and clients and partners, provide screening vetting assistance
- Assist with interview process, sourcing, scheduling, full candidate life cycle management
- Help to develop Sci.bio’s employer brand across multiple online resources
- Post jobs to online venues, career and academic sites
- Maintain recruiting metrics, ownership of our proprietary Applicant Tracking System(ATS)
- Actively participate in the growth of Sci.bio by helping to reinforce company culture, recruit talent, and develop positive partner relationships
- Anticipate project demands and requirements and provide preemptive service
- Coordinate and manage web marketing campaigns using a variety of technologies
- Participate in job fairs, conferences and networking meetings
- 0-2 yrs of recruiting experience, preferably in an agency or high growth start up
- BS/BA, MS/MA or PhD in a life science or physical science discipline, and a passion for science
- Strong experience sourcing passive candidates through LinkedIn Recruiter and other outbounding methods
- High degree of professionalism, sense of urgency and reliability
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking Systems
- An effective “Self” manager who can work in an unstructured environment
- Excellent multitasking abilities, and a close attention to detail
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills