Gates Medical Research Institute
Job Title: Recruiting Coordinator (Contractor)
Job Number: 32496
Working as part of the Human Resources team and reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, the
contract Recruitment Coordinator for the client, headquartered in Cambridge, MA ,
will play a key role in the execution and evolution of the candidate
experience with the potential opportunity to make further impact through support of other HR
initiatives for our current employees. The successful candidate will translate their passion for ocur
mission into effective and efficient execution, communication, and collaboration.
This role represents one of the very first points of contact for our organization with potential new hires
and will set the tone and impression on those we seek to join us. You will have the opportunity to
partner with a wide range of employees at all levels and gain exposure to all aspects of Human
Resources across the entire employee life cycle as part of our lean, but mighty, team. Your
contributions in all these areas will have direct impact on how we support our next generation of
employees, as well as the growth of our current one, while we strive toward the one metric that we
measure ourselves by: lives saved.
– The Recruitment Coordinator will manage all aspects of the candidate experience including
scheduling of both virtual and on-site interviews, responding to candidate questions, and
assuring a positive experience for all candidates for the client.
– You will collaborate and work directly, with active hiring managers and members of the
interview teams providing broad exposure across our entire team.
– You may have the opportunity to perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned while
participating in and supporting a range of HR activities (e.g. internship program, DEI initiatives,
– Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years in an HR/Recruitment coordinator role or commensurate calendar
management experience and an interest in further exposure to Human Resources
– Strong attention to detail, dedication to accuracy, and high sense of urgency
– Experience with Workday HRIS/ATS strongly preferred
– Proficient abilities in Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Teams)
– Excellent oral and written communication skills requiring diplomacy, discretion, and good
– Ability to interact with individuals from varied backgrounds, communication styles, and positions
internally and externally
– Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
– Strong interpersonal, organizational, administrative and customer service skills
– Ability to handle extremely sensitive and business confidential information with a high degree of
– Ability to work independently and collaborate within a team environment
– Strong problem-solving skills and ability to deal with ambiguity
To apply for this job please visit k7y.pl.