Job Title: Recruiting Coordinator/Assistant (CONTRACT)
Job Number: 26707
Location: Boston, MA
Do you have a keen eye for spotting typos? Do you proof-read your emails before sending them? Do you have a charming phone presence fit for representing a rapidly-growing biotech company to all levels of external job applicants?
Our clients are seeking organized, detail-oriented, and efficient coordinators to support their pharmaceutical recruiters as they target rapid employment growth in 2021.
The Recruiting Coordinator role gives you the opportunity to wear many hats and learn many facets of biotech recruitment and human resources. From this role, strong performers can choose their path upward whether into an HR Generalist or biotech recruiter position.
*** LOCATION: While most roles initially be 100% remote, our clients hope their coordinators will eventually be able to work partially on-site once it's safe to do so (potentially by summer 2021). Most clients are located in Cambridge, MA.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews
- Manage job postings and applicant tracking system
- Compose and send candidate offer letters
- Greet and provide general support to job candidates
- Support Talent Acquisition team
- Bachelor’s degree
- Great communication and writing skills with keen attention to detail
- Excellent customer service, follow-up, and organizational skills
- Strong MS office skills (including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems preferred but not required