Job Title: Project Coordinator, Research and Development
Job Number: 21435
Location: Boston, MA
• Manage multiple tasks and work under the direction of project managers as assigned.
• Coordinate project plan activities, including setting up meetings, distribution and archiving documents, organizing project information, following up on action items and assignments, and providing assistance to the project teams as needed.
• Assist with onboarding new external partners and data management.
• Create and draft documents, including presentations, memos, correspondence and spreadsheets.
• Implement effective program team meetings, logistics, and documentation.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 0-2 years of project coordination experience
• Outstanding analytical skills with an integrated view of business and scientific issues
• BS degree in life science or engineering
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and successfully in a matrix environment, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, integrate cross-functional issues and balance competing priorities effectively
• Proficiency in Microsoft software packages
• Ability to handle detail, methodical and attentive to deadlines