Job Title: Postdoctoral Fellow
Job Number: 55641
Location: Cleveland, US
Dr. Mihriban Karaayvaz’s laboratory focuses on understanding the early events in breast cancer development. Two main areas of our interest are: (1) studying the somatic genomics of breast cancer in high-risk individuals, and (2) investigating how tumor heterogeneity contributes to breast cancer development and treatment response. We employ state-of-the-art sequencing and imaging technologies to dissect molecular heterogeneity in pre-malignant and malignant lesions of the breast. Our goal is to leverage the knowledge gained from these studies and develop innovative strategies for breast cancer chemo-prevention and treatment. We are seeking a motivated postdoctoral fellow interested in joining our team. The ideal candidate would be an innovative and collaborative individual with a strong passion for cancer research.
Qualifications and responsibilities:
· PhD in cancer biology, biochemistry, genetics or relevant area of biomedical sciences
· Strong record of scientific achievement
· Lead independent research projects and perform teamwork
· Assist and train research technicians
· Excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills
· Experience in informatics is preferred.
Applicants should send their resume and cover letter to [Please click the Apply button for the link or email].
Application Deadline: 2023-10-25