Job Title: Office Manager
Job Number: 24792
Location: Boston, MA
Silicon Therapeutics is looking for a dynamic and pro-active Office Manager and administrative professional to lead office operations. The Silicon Therapeutics Office Manager will be highly collaborative and will work closely with the Executive Assistant and Administrative Assistant for Human Resources and Platform as well as cross-functionally with internal stakeholders including the LeadershipTeam members. The right candidate will be passionate about creating an effective and engaging office experience for visitors, candidates and employees. The role will be based at our headquarters in Boston, MA and is a contract to hire opportunity.
- Implement and maintain daily processes for office and café orderliness
- Handle all manner of office related tasks: copy services, mail and distribution services, office reception, office equipment, utility services and communication systems
- Work with Human Resources to manage SiTX’ “employee perks” services including:
- Maintain vendor relationships with MBTA, Boston Bean, — etc
- Order and restock kitchen supplies and coffee
- Coordinate catering and activities for special events
- Manage commuter benefits for employees
- Send out company-wide notifications
- Maintain daily conference calendar and meeting set-ups
- Partner with IT to ensure business conferencing systems are fully operating
- Maintain office supplies and other inventories
- Assist with the scheduling of on-site meetings and interviews.
- Provide ancillary support to Administrative and other staff members in the office.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and 1 year of related work experience.
- Experience managing an office desirable
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, but collaborative environment.
- Can-do attitude, positive approach, flexibility and a high degree of autonomy needed