Job Title: Marketing and Operations Manager
Job Number: 23018
Location: Rockland, MA
Sci.bio is seeking a versatile, entrepreneurial individual to oversee its marketing and internal operations as they relate to our nuanced recruiting model.
This role will be focused on developing innovative marketing strategies solutions for our client companies as well as offering support for a variety of operational processes such as email marketing, database maintenance as well as some back office activities. This is a new and exciting opportunity to manifest your marketing expertise and ideas with a uniquely positioned company that is very well poised for growth.
• Client job posting and marketing this includes digital job marketing, candidate attraction campaigns(facebook, linkedin, twitter)
•Perform regular reporting assessments and operations, Google analytics, Spring Metrics, Alexa, Etc.
• Manage and monitoring social media communications.
• Develop, execute, and optimize targeted email and nurture campaigns in AWeber, Hubspot or Constant Contact.
• Create engaging content to increase brand awareness.
• Drive content marketing and storytelling strategy, including live and pre-recorded videos of performances, and student/ faculty interviews across multiple digital platforms (social, AdWords, search, blog).
2+ years of professional experience in Marketing, ideally in Lead Gen/Content/Social Marketing
Experienced working in a team environment
Familiarity with CM utilization , sales funnels , Hubspot, and WordPress preferred
Experience with copy/content writing; knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, or Illustrator) a plus; knowledge and experience in using MS Office tools such as Excel, Word, and Outlook
Exceptional and professional written and verbal communication skills
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Ability to work under tight deadlines and resolve issues effectively and efficiently
Independent self-started with a positive attitude. Follow-through and responsiveness is also very important.
Optimally, this individual will have experience or insight within the biotechnology industry