Job Title: Key Account Manager
Job Number: 32811
There are openings for this role in the following territories:
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Seattle, WA
- Pennsylvania/Maryland/ New Jersey
- Massachusetts/New Hampshire/Connecticut
In this field-based Key Account Management role, you will be responsible for working within our client's sales organization to drive growth, build and maintain effective relationships within the assigned territory.
- Develop customers, territory and execute our sales vision.
- Actively identify new prospects and customers in addition to growing business in existing accounts.
- Prepare, identify key stakeholders, build out relationships and find the most efficient path to win business.
- You will be responsible for managing customer relationships at multiple levels to ensure successful completion and execution of orders.
- Visiting customers regularly to promote strategic relationships and to identify new business opportunities.
- Perform necessary overnight travel as required, approximately 40% of the time, including some weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Business, and/or related experience.
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience in the Life Sciences industry.
- Proven ability to identify, drive and close sales employing a Technical and Tactical Consultative approach.
- General sales skills, presentation skills and solid business acumen.
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships; builds credibility and trust with internal partners and customers.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and plans time and priorities in an effective manner to achieve goals for sustainable results.
Expected Salary Range for California-based candidates: $100,000-$150,000/year
Apply for job
To apply for this job please visit k7y.pl.