Job Title: Field Director/Senior Director, Hematology
Job Number: 22358
Location: New York, NY
The candidate will have responsibility for face-to-face communication with physicians and key staff at major cancer centers throughout the US. The position will also entail frequent collaboration with the Company’s Clinical and Clinical Operations teams, as well as external stakeholders such as our CRO. As a true hematology expert, this role entails being a highly credible face of the company, by collaborating with key stakeholders and investigators.
Increasing interactions with hematologists, local transplant centers, key opinion leaders and investigators at our clinical trial sites is a key priority for the company and requires extensive time visiting clinical trial sites.
• MD required
• Hematology Fellowship/training required
• Strong transplant knowledge is desired
• Industry experience is desired
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills are required
• Ability and willingness to travel at least 60% of work days required
• Strong project management skills desired