Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Number: 31419
Location: Cambridge, MA
The ideal candidate will leverage a broad range of skills with a high degree of professionalism, initiative and collaboration, and enjoy working within a dynamic start-up environment. If you are seeking a role with ample opportunity to grow and develop your skills, we encourage you to apply!
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the CEO and Leadership Team, including but not limited to:
- Travel support: Book and coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements for team members including air, hotel, car, etc.
- Proactive calendar management: Manage calendars, meetings and schedules, resolving scheduling conflicts as they arise
- Event scheduling: Coordinate logistics and scheduling of internal & external meetings, as well as special events, including conferences, off-site meetings, and company outings/team building
- Expense reporting and processing: Create, prepare and submit expense reports
- Provide logistics and scheduling support for candidate recruiting and interviews
- Manage and oversee multiple aspects of office operations, including the company’s transition into initial office and lab space
- Serve as a steward of the organization by applying a thorough knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Cultivate and champion an office environment that embodies the company’s culture & values
- Coordinate onboarding for new hires, ensuring IT set up, equipment required, software access, etc.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders with professionalism, accuracy and speed.
- Assist CEO in preparation of materials for meetings and special events
- Serve as a liaison to the Board of Directors and Leadership Team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience supporting C-level executives in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in biotechnology industry is preferred but not required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess a high degree of poise, judgment, discretion, empathy and professionalism
- Ability to think strategically in order to improve current processes
- Handle sensitive information with confidentiality and utmost integrity
- Eagerness to assume additional responsibility and learn new skills