Job Title: Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Job Number: 21697
Location: Boston, MA
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of MorphoSys US Inc. as we prepare for growth, move into a new building, and launch our first oncology product. If you are someone who enjoys the administrative challenges and opportunities of a growing biopharmaceutical company, this is the job for you!
- Provide administrative support to the US President and team, including calendar management, inter-office communications, travel arrangements and expense management.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll, controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts and equipment procurement.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage onsite and offsite company meetings and events (including selecting venues, negotiating contracts, managing budgets, developing agendas, working with IT support to set-up video and conference calls, coordinating travel, and meals).
- Serve as the point person for visitors and customers, including invitation, greeting, and assistance with logistical details.
- Assist with vendor management – open POs, negotiate contracts, and process invoices for payment.
- Work closely and effectively with the leadership team to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Keep databases up-to-date: intranet, SharePoint, organization charts and email distribution lists.
- Act as a resource for all employees, maintaining current knowledge of US policies, processes and procedures.
- Represents executive(s) in interactions with both internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis, operating with efficiency, enthusiasm, and professionalism.
- Maintain filing systems to ensure proper and timely handling of correspondence, documents, materials, and records.
- Assist with onboarding of new hires, vendors, and contractors.
- Manage confidential information professionally and in accordance with the expectations of senior leaders.
- The ideal candidate should possess a college degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional, high growth company environment.
- Strong communication skills, with a command of verbal and written English, and an ability to write and proofread email messages and other documents.
- Superior organizational, administrative, analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail required. A tenacious yet flexible problem-solver with an ability to manage complex tasks, prioritize competing demands and meet deadlines.
- Skilled at exhibiting patience, respect, and grace under pressure.
- Critical thinker who is proactive, collaborative and a team player.
- Experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Experience supporting C-level executives preferred.