Job Title: Director of Marketing
Job Number: 23257
Location: Boston, MA
This position will play a pivotal role in building the Company’s position in the advanced imaging, machine learning, visualization and autonomous robotic surgery segments. This position requires a passion for customers, technology innovation, product excellence and innovative healthcare marketing. We are looking for an experienced marketeer to accelerate our pre-commercial efforts.
Contributions will span a wide range of marketing and business development activities that influence our commercial enterprise. Responsibilities will reflect the needs of an early-stage, fast-moving environment, including identifying and engaging partners, market segmentation and pricing, refining and enhancing advisory board and KOL strategy, event planning, marketing material development, public relations, publication strategy and case study creation, and working with the sales and customer engagement teams. Lead the upstream product marketing strategy to counterbalance downstream. This role will interact internally across R&D, operations, customer engagement, sales and externally with hospital collaborators, advisors and agencies.
· Proven experience launching and overseeing a disruptive technology
· Ability to think strategically by identifying and analyzing consumer and market insights and translating these into effective strategies – current modalities, reimbursement plans and strategies and data collection.
· Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the market landscape for laparoscopic and robotic imaging: market trends, customer priorities, and competitive landscape in the assigned area
· Responsible for developing and executing go to market plans for assigned product lines including promotions, medical education, digital marketing, channel readiness, inventory requirement and allocation in the assigned area
· Partner with sales, medical education, sales training to create and present marketing plans
· Oversee channel readiness execution, prioritize market/territory roll-outs, plan and execute local training and road shows, support events as subject matter experts
· Recommend potential reference sites, assist with site relationship management, elevate solicited interest from sites to Global Clinical and Health Evidence
· Create and monitor key performance indicators in assigned region and lead the remediation effort to drive deeper market penetration of assigned products
· Partner with sales team to define and implement effective targeting, develop physician champions, and gather input to drive marketing decisions
· Supports industry educational meetings and events, on-site customer meetings and labs, and strategic meetings