Job Title: Director, Human Resources
Job Number: 32948
Location: , MA
The HR Director is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the HR function. This individual will be a strong generalist with the knowledge and skills to support a broad range of HR services, policies and programs. This will include recruitment, immigration, benefits, compensation and rewards, organizational development, training, employee relations, and HR compliance. This individual will report directly to the CFO and have at least 2 direct reports.
- Maintain and develop programs to support an employee-oriented company culture
- Develop organizational strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues
- Plan and manage HR programs through their lifecycle, bringing a solutions-oriented mindset and demonstrated program management experience.
- Develop recruiting strategies and continually improve talent management processes.
- Oversee HR operations, inclusive of benefits, compensation, HR systems, recruitment process and system, performance appraisal programs, and others, collaborating closely with senior management, and internal and external partners (legal, benefits, consultants, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- HR Certification a plus
- 5-7 years direct relevant HR Experience
To apply for this job please visit k7y.pl.