Job Title: Director Clinical Operations
Job Number: 31462
As the Director Clinical Operations, you will be leading the Clinical Development and Strategy aspects of across all therapeutic areas that the CRO team operates within. The Director of Clinical Operations will be responsible for supporting Business Development in the sales process with Clinical Development/Strategy insights (trial design, common pitfalls in the indication, KOLs to work with, recruitment strategies, etc.) and help the CRO model be deployed to sponsors. You’ll report to our CEO and work directly with Business Development and Clinical Operations teams.
– Build a team that features leaders in PM and Biometrics as well as a core team of CRAs, Data Managers and Biostatisticians.
– Ensure that a high bar is maintained in the expanded team.
– Design and implement a system to operate an operationally excellent Clinical Delivery organization.
– Achieve operational excellence through systems, processes and KPI tracking to drive accountability.
– Support Business Development in the sales process with Clinical Development/Strategy insights (trial design, common pitfalls in the indication, KOLs to work with, recruitment strategies, etc.).
– Prepare for General Capabilities presentations including reviewing company development programs, therapeutic market intelligence and past trial experience
– Assist in building and maintaining relationships with sponsor clients
– Anticipate client needs and identify solutions to needs from company capabilities.
– Extensive CRO ClinOps experience – you are a best in class operator of clinical trials.
– You can take on any challenge and deliver outcomes that meet client expectations.
– You are known for your pragmatism and ability to get stuff done for sponsors while also being a strategic through partner
– Strong skills in using technology (in order to communicate in real-time communication systems, attend video conferences and create documents/presentations online)
– Ability to move fast, and manage the multiple simultaneous workstreams common in a startup environment