Job Title: Contractor, Cell Biology
Job Number: 32587
Location: Boston, MA
We are seeking a highly motivated cell biology contractor to assist the team at our laboratories in Boston, MA. They will work as a member of a multi-disciplinary project team to develop a novel screening platform for drug discovery. The ideal candidate will have experience in sterile techniques for mammalian tissue culture and be adept at learning and executing on new protocols with in-house training.
- Maintenance of mammalian cell cultures
- Assist with the transfection, development, and testing of cell-based reporters
- Help execute compound screening assays using in vitro cell-based models
- Assist with instrument maintenance, set-up/cleaning
- Manage general inventory and ordering of cell biology supplies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in cell biology or related fields
- Knowledge of general cell and molecular biology laboratory equipment and experiments (e.g., mammalian tissue culture, DNA plasmid isolation, setting up bioassays)
- Experience with media and buffer preparation
- Self-motivated and passionate about your work
- Organized and detail-oriented
To apply for this job please visit k7y.pl.