Job Title: Clinical Project Manager / Ophthalmology
Job Number: 32429
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the operational aspects of projects and programs and will ensure that all project work is completed in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices. You’ll report to our Director of Project Management.
– Create, track and report on project timelines
– Produce and distribute status, tracking and financial reports for internal and external team members and senior management.
– Responsibility for financial reporting on the project including tracking deliverables and invoicing
– May participate in proposal development and sales/proposal presentations.
– Monitor and coordinate efforts of cross-functional project teams and project resources within and outside the organization.
– Meet with team members on a regular basis regarding project tasks to ensure project milestones are met.
– Lead problem solving and resolution efforts.
– Manage project budgets and approval of invoices.
– Produce and distribute reports and presentation materials.
– Provide input into project proposals and RFPs
– Ensure that work is conducted in compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures and meets project timeline metrics.
– 5+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
– Ideally, experience in a Ophthalmology-related role
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Good problem-solving skills
– Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline
To apply for this job please visit k7y.pl.