Job Title: Chief Medical Officer
Job Number: 32366
Location: San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a Chief Medical Officer who will bring experience across multiple therapeutic areas. This is a fully remote opportunity and can be either full-time or contract.
– Report directly to the CEO – inform and advice CEO and executive committee on matters related to patient care
– Develop, drive, implement, and execute clinical strategies across the organization
– Manage and oversea physicians and medical professionals at the organization to ensure that patient needs are effectively and efficiently met
– Develop and manage clinical budgets
– Develop and retain key talent of the clinical function and hire, manage, and develop medical personnel
– Spearhead quality improvement across the organization
– Lead the development and growth of their clinical offerings
– Offer clinical guidance and facilitate relationships within the medical community
– Perform all duties in keeping with the Company’s core values, policies, and all applicable regulations
– Board certified, licensed physician
– 10+ years of experience in the CRO, pharmaceutical, or biotech industry.
– Experience working in a small biotech environment is highly preferred
– Ideally, experience across Oncology, GI, Central Nervous Systems, Ophthalmology, or Dermatology.
– Must be self-motivated and understand the risk and risk management in a small company environment
– Cross-functional collaborative skill set and brings strong analytical thinking and strategic perspective
To apply for this job please visit k7y.pl.