Job Title: Bio-imaging Scientist
Job Number: 23264
Location: Boston, MA
As part of the R&D team, you will be responsible for designing and prototyping novel real-time minimally invasive medical imaging and sensing technologies for tissue characterization and segmentation, taking inspiration from non-medical fields. You will be expected to stay on top of the latest developments in low signal and novel sensing techniques and effectively communicate these with the broader team.
· MS or PhD in relevant engineering or scientific discipline, such as Astronomy, Physics, Astrophysics, Optics, Applied Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, etc.
· Familiarity with techniques for processing low signal-to-noise data
· Experience developing real-time imaging or sensing systems
· Ability to conceptualize and rapidly prototype novel sensing solutions
· Ability to communicate ideas effectively and collaborate closely with a cross-functional team to achieve goals
NICE TO HAVES
· Experience with 2D and 3D medical imaging techniques
· Experience with in-vivo tissue characterization
· Familiarity with electromagnetic imaging outside of the visible spectrum