Job Title: Associate Director, Supply Chain Operations
Job Number: 34052
Location: Camarillo, CA
As the Associate Director of Supply Chain Operations, you will be a key individual to supporting this meaningful work by overseeing teams and ensuring raw material availability is secure and pricing remains stable. If a delay does occur, managing the communication of the delay to the stakeholders both internal and external to the organization. This role will also manage sourcing and procurement of critical and non-critical materials working in conjunction with the Purchasing Manager and Director of Operations
Leads by example and provides direction, inspiring supervisors, managers and other team members to achieve objectives.
Negotiates with suppliers the most favorable pricing and availability for all purchased materials inclusive of strategic contracts.
Enhance logistics strategy for both inbound and outbound shipments, domestically and internationally.
Approve high-value purchase requisitions.
Communicate with Manufacturing, Quality, and Accounting departments to ensure materials and supplies are ordered and delivered on time with sufficient quality to be released to production.
Assists in addressing priority enterprise-wide issues with strategies that can be executed with speed and at scale.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or other related degree from an accredited university.
- 6-8 years’ experience in negotiations and people management.
- Strong and effective collaboration, influencing and negotiation skills to work successfully with internal cross-functional group and external suppliers.
- Demonstrated team and cross-functional stakeholder leadership skills with the ability to attract, develop, and retain high-performing teams.
- Strong computer skills are critical to this role. Must be comfortable with MS Office Suite, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must be comfortable building spreadsheets and organizing and presenting data, using pivot tables, building formulas, etc.
Salary range for this role is: $130K – $185K